Terms and Conditions for Giveaway
Social Media Giveaway for December 2021
Terms & Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Intergaz Ltd whose registered office is at Ammochostou Ave. (Larnaca-Dhekelia Rd.), 6303 Larnaca, Cyprus. The "Prizes" refer to five (5) Shopping Vouchers from Electroline.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm on 31 December 2021. Five (5) winners in Cyprus will be selected at random by The Promoter via online applications such as “winner pickers” and the winners will be notified and announced on or after this date (3rd January 2022).
- The Promoters competitions with entry via Facebook and/or Instagram are open only to residents of Cyprus. Five (5) winners will be chosen at random from all entrants and across both platforms.
- No entry fee is required to enter the competition.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Multiple entries per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Facebook and/or Instagram as follows:
Participation via Facebook:
LIKE the Giveaway post
LIKE @IntergazCY Facebook Page
Participation via Instagram:
LIKE the Giveaway post
FOLLOW @intergazltd Instagram Page
- The Prize will be awarded to five (5) randomly selected winners who have entered on Facebook and/or Instagram, using a random number generator application. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prizes become unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The winners’ names and social media usernames will be announced on the social media profiles of The Promoter after the winners have been selected. Contact details of the winners will be requested by the Promoter in order to arrange Prizes distribution.
- Prizes will be sent by the promoter via Courrier at the winners’ address upon receipt of their contact details.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winners must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prizes.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.