On The Road
With our planet threatened by pollution, this urgent issue is a major world concern with climate change widely considered to be a result of the intensification of greenhouse gases and the depletion of the ozone layer. Carbon dioxide is one of the main contributors of poor air quality and global warming and as such, the need for environmentally friendly fuels that can help reduce exhaust emissions is essential.
Research has proven that LPG vehicles emit 20% less carbon dioxide than vehicles running on petrol and release around 53% less nitric oxides and 120 times less particulates than diesel vehicles. And with the issue of worldwide oil reserves and supplies diminishing and the oil market experiencing strong demand that causes prices to rise, converting your vehicle to run on LPG is a wise investment that will save you money in the long run, as well as contributing to efforts to save the planet.
Autogas is a clean fuel for automotives and is an instant solution to the ever-increasing issue of road pollution.
LPG Autogas Environmental Benefits
- Very low emissions of up to 50 -80% less. Emits significantly fewer greenhouse gases and other pollutants.
- LPG Autogas can significantly reduce both urban air pollution and the effects of climate change.
- Autogas is non-toxic and does not contain lead or benzene (a carcinogenic substance) and has almost no Sulphur (the cause of acid rain).
- LPG Autogas is a cleaner fuel as it doesn’t contain lead.
- There is no risk of ground or water contamination in case of a fuel spill as LPG evaporates rapidly.
LPG Autogas Vehicle Benefits
- No loss of vehicle performance.
- Reduction in service costs as the engine oil is not diluted.
- Cheaper to maintain as fewer oil and filter changes are needed, exhaust life is longer and spark plugs are cleaner.
- Cold starting is not a problem for the engine.
- You have the option to easily run on either gas or petrol.
- The lifespan of the engine is extended due to the absence of acids and carbon disposals and the protective lubricant from cylinder walls is not washed away with Autogas.
- LPG engines run up to 50% more quietly than diesel engines.
- No spilling when filling the tank.