Tank Sizing & Location Consideration
- Physical limitations of the site.
- Access to the tank for installation
- Vehicle access for LPG delivery.
- Estimated LPG consumption at peak demand.
- Frequency of delivery.
Installing your LPG Tank
- Intergaz technicians deliver the tank to your site often using a crane to lift and place the tank on its concrete pad.
- Ensure that there is easy access for the installation and filling of the tank.
- LPG delivery driver fills the tank.
- Intergaz driver must have a clear view of the tank from the parking location of the truck.
- Final test and inspection for the right and safe function of the installation.
- Ensure that after tank installation no changes are made within a specified (by law) perimeter of the tank.
- Our technical team is always happy to give assistance about the tank installation and service arrangements.