Your safety is our priority
At Intergaz we set as our fundamental obligation our commitment towards the safety and security of our people, community and the environment. Safety is our primary objective and we conform to all European safety regulations and standards, and in addition we consider other variables we identified in our 40+ years of experience which further promotes safety.
- There is a constant effort to cut down any adverse environmental impact of our operations.
- We take great responsibility on safely transporting and transferring LPG to our customers.
- We undertake periodic inspections, tests and safety procedures of LPG bulk tanks, according to regulations.
- Apart from supplying our customers well maintained cylinders, we are always available for after-sales support.
- We routinely train our staff on health, safety and environmental issues.
Moreover we promptly adhere to existing as well as new laws and regulations, regarding health and safety and environmental procedures, hence we are justifiably certified with ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.