LPG is supplied in liquefied form in pressurised cylinders. LPG cylinders are safe when used correctly.
- LPG cylinders must be kept upright.
- Always store LPG cylinders outdoors with adequate ventilation.
- Shut off the cylinder valve when not in use.
- Keep the cylinder away from sparks, naked flame, heat and other sources of ignition.
- Keep away from the storage of other flammable liquids.
- Maintain the area around cylinders clear of flammable material.
- Turn off the regulator switch after use.
- To check for gas leakage use soapy water over and watch for bubbles.
- Never smoke while connecting the equipment.
- Always check the cylinder and regulator for any damage and leaks.
- Check regularly flexible hoses for deterioration.